• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
One more from this weekend.
20150802_100940.jpg

Not too shabby. No slouch on power either. I like!!!:yesss:
It's a Rocket. Literally. The motor is an Exceed RC Rocket (4120-515) and the ESC is a Castle Talon 90. It's got a 16x6 Falcon prop. I maidened it on a Xoar 16x7 and it flew great, but it was too touchy in the mid-range. Stepped it down to a 6 pitch prop and put a small throttle curve in it. Smooth as a baby's bottom now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

emtp275

100cc
Well another eventful day at the field with @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969, I need the bad luck to subside any time, I did get lucky today as I come in for a fast low knife edge on the pilot extra, Let it sink and added rudder to level off the sink and nothing! added more and she kept getting lower the plane was also close to the flight line so I pushed down to get it away from danger to any one at the field and I cant even tell you what i did after that it was all a blur but the plane was leveled out and climbing away from us. I landed and I had snapped a pull pull cable most likely during the pop top prior to knife edge but either way I took her apart and loaded up not pushing my luck any more today on another airframe.