• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The whole darn year has been that way for me Tanner :face-palm:. I have since sold all of my gassers and hope to redeem myself with an electric 78 incher but I think time has finally caught up with me.

The whole darn year has been that way for me Tanner :face-palm:. I have since sold all of my gassers and hope to redeem myself with an electric 78 incher but I think time has finally caught up with me.

I understand that feeling, I have considered selling all my gassers and going purely electric with 30cc the biggest size. The problem for me is that i was forced into gas with companies not making arfs like the showtime, the funtana and others but after flying 50's and a small stint at larger it seems the 50's are slowly going too.

Not wanting to spend money on big arfs and expensive setups, i am one step out the door of gas, I have a 91" Extra with a DA70 and another Edge with a DA70. I think you have convinced me to sell the EF Extra and DA combo, think i will stick to smaller electrics!

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
Been at the field for 12 hours with this little guy and a great group of friends.
c2dcf053f1d0ed31e1a86346001fe247.jpg
. It was a great day he is worn out so is daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk