• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
What an amazing morning. Sun up and bright sun shiny skies. No wind. Just me, my bad ass RCGF 120 Pilot Edge and some really great friends. Including...none other than the man himself. :banana-dance:
View attachment 82081 View attachment 82082

Many thanks to Mr. AJ. Many thanks to Chad and Natasha from @Taildragger RC. And many thanks to Tony for an amazing plane. Love this set up.

Video to come.
Ask him when that new 50cc plane is going to be ready and how I can get at the top of the list!!

Fun fun, airplanes and famous people

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Scattered T-storms through the weekend. I will be busy getting my "purple" looking and running like new instead of flying. Extra is ready to go. May sneak out if a window of opportunity arises.
Looking forward for Pilot's release of the V3 Edge with a 92" span. I see another DA70 coming!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Scattered T-storms through the weekend. I will be busy getting my "purple" looking and running like new instead of flying. Extra is ready to go. May sneak out if a window of opportunity arises.
Looking forward for Pilot's release of the V3 Edge with a 92" span. I see another DA70 coming!
You and I will have to do drag races. Your new Edge with a DA 70 twin...mine with a 3w 70 twin. :yesss:

Last edited:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Unfortunately today's video can't be uploaded. My "Brand New" HP has died for the second time in less than a year. Not even a year old yet. Grrr!!

So glad my planes run better than my computer. Argh!

Sorry everyone.
Computers are great aren't they! I wanted to take an axe to one the other night. My 92 year old dad had his computer update to Windows 10 without him telling it to. It took me an hour to even get to the start page. I had to remove the WiFi adapter before it would get past the welcome page. I never could make the WiFi work, so after a few hours of screwing with it I put it back to Window 7 and it works perfectly.

Both my parents use computers, and since Mom is 87 and Dad is 92 I spend a lot of time keeping their computers going. I guess it's my fault, I'm the one that bought them for them.:msn_slap:

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Computers are great aren't they! I wanted to take an axe to one the other night. My 92 year old dad had his computer update to Windows 10 without him telling it to. It took me an hour to even get to the start page. I had to remove the WiFi adapter before it would get past the welcome page. I never could make the WiFi work, so after a few hours of screwing with it I put it back to Window 7 and it works perfectly.

Both my parents use computers, and since Mom is 87 and Dad is 92 I spend a lot of time keeping their computers going. I guess it's my fault, I'm the one that bought them for them.:msn_slap:

I guess I was lucky. I let my cheap Walmart Asus laptop upgrade to Win10. It broke my free AVG but other than that it works better than Win8 that was on it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thing is, I worked for HP years ago when their stuff was good. I even built p/c's on the side. This new crap is just that. CRAP. What a nightmare. :nightmare: My WIN XP machine I built 10 years ago is "STILL" going strong. Just can't find a network adapter for it. So I guess I'll just rely on my phone until I figure it out.

Going back out bright and early tomorrow like today. Last day for Andrew to be here. Thought I might take "Baby" out and let him yank on her surfaces. He said he'd like that.:woohoo!: