• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Just had two wonderful days of flying here in GA. ~30 flights on my EF 60" Edge and 4-5 flights on my EF 91" Yak. Temps in the 70s and almost no wind. Some light rain this morning but it blew out and had a nice afternoon.

BJ Swope

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Little sprinkle here too but no sunshine at all and still very gusty. Just have to see what the New Years first weekend brings :do_not_know:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Little sprinkle here too but no sunshine at all and still very gusty. Just have to see what the New Years first weekend brings :do_not_know:
I already have a good idea what the New Year is going to bring around here. Going to be 30 degrees colder than it was today . . . . DAMMIT:very_angry:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I already have a good idea what the New Year is going to bring around here. Going to be 30 degrees colder than it was today . . . . DAMMIT:very_angry:

Where on Earth does it stay 72 degrees 50%RH 0-5 mph wind and copious amounts of sunshine till 7pm?
Cuz I want to move there!

WMcNabb

150cc
Not anytime soon...winds are very gusty today and another round of storms are on the way.

image.png

camss69

70cc twin V2
For the next 5-6 days it's supposed to be High of 54 low of 32 and clear... Looks good for New Year's Day, it's one of the biggest flying days my club has ever year.