• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yep. Was hoping to dig into the fuse and see what was going on this afternoon but family stuff got in the way, but in a good way:D. Going to try to look tomorrow morning before heading out early PM to visit family over the weekend in VA. :) Ben will be hanging around having one of his going away parties with his buddies so any GSN buddies in the area are welcomed. Picked up a bunch of "Boston Butt" for the smoker and I understand a Keg and other "adult" beverages will be involved @ChickenBalls @emtp275 . :LOL_gif:

Snapshot 1 (9-14-2015 2-02 AM).png " If " this mug shows its self better hide the "but"!!! Been known to destroy BBQ in seconds!!!

Thank goodness it does not drink anymore!!!!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just

Tell Ben you are Kelly from LA and you will be treated like family. :big-grin:

Well.....I just have a funny feeling that "one day" we all going to hang out and fly something! Don't know if it will be a plane but something!?!?!?:laughing:Donnie hope you get to "full speed" soon. Sorry for the late response but I pass out sometimes and it is not from alcohol :cautious:. Ah Ha.....Know what U tinkin......But that's not it either! LoL

4DigitHP

50cc

Been going over at night and flying the Flite test bloody Baron. I have a 3s 2200mah battery on it and we fly it for 20mins using only 1000mah . It's a blast to fly .

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Well folks dug into the ultimate to inspect the throttle servo and cut on everything. The servo operated normally. Reset the throttle curve on the transmitter and cranked the engine. Did some adjustments on the carb needles and everything ran good including the servo. I think it was maybe the engine just sputtering with some extra fuel in the carb and me being a little jittery. :LOL_gif: