• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I've decided it's time to make a decision. One of three things needs to happen. (1) Start flying from a grass field. Since there are none in my area that allows such antics, I guess that's out. (2) Stop harriering across pavement. Yeah, like that's gonna happen. Lol. (3) Rudder skids. Remember those cool little Dubro wing tip skids that some glow (shudder) planes have on them? I'm thinking they would be great for rudder draggin' applications.
:laughing:
None the less, this plane is a freaking awesome ride. Absolutely love this dude.
20150918_114909.jpg
20150918_115013.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I could be accused of flying too much. But, is there really a limit one would reach that could be considered "too much"?? Mmmm.....I don't think so.

Had so much fun yesterday with the 100cc Edge, I'm taking lil Purple Brother and the big orange bird today. I'm thinking I will take part in the fun fly with the Edge. Won two events with it earlier this year, might as well do a repeat right?

"Gone Flying":woohoo!:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here is the line today! Nice flying @Madinpensacola .The Edge was a beast and the 100cc cub looked as if it was a blast to fly:way_to_go:

Good ol' "purple" did her thing. EME 60 ran GOOD. Not going to change the guts just yet.

View attachment 41543 View attachment 41544 View attachment 41545 View attachment 41546 View attachment 41547 View attachment 41548 View attachment 41549
That's awesome Kelly. Glad you got out and flew.

Can't believe this weather. Absolutely gorgeous and next to no wind. Had a really great time. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

FB_IMG_1442703053147.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
It did get a little HOT today "93". And the humidity was up again but not like it has been this summer. You can tell the really nice stuff is on it's way. Got to get busy and change out some servos on the 104 and get the 330 finished. Really looking forward to how the DA70 does in it and how well it does overall.
0911151759-00.jpg
0912151831-01.jpg

That's awesome Kelly. Glad you got out and flew.

Can't believe this weather. Absolutely gorgeous and next to no wind. Had a really great time. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

View attachment 41550

Seeing those 100cc Pilot Edges and watching Mark fly his Edge and DA120 just makes me want to go "ROB" someone LoL.