• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ericrs

70cc twin V2
I guess our forgetters work in us younger guys also. I thought that I had filled up with fuel, and took off flew for about 2 min. pulled up into a pop top and she died....... oh rats why did it die? :mad: dead sticked it in, and pulled the canopy off.... GUESS WHAT the fuel tank was EMPTY. :epic: Well maybe next time i'll remember to fill the tank up.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I guess our forgetters work in us younger guys also. I thought that I had filled up with fuel, and took off flew for about 2 min. pulled up into a pop top and she died....... oh rats why did it die? :mad: dead sticked it in, and pulled the canopy off.... GUESS WHAT the fuel tank was EMPTY. :epic: Well maybe next time i'll remember to fill the tank up.
Glad you said it cuz I was thinking I might have to tell it for you! [emoji3]

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

I as an FOG still got ya beat! I have video evidence lol.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You'd been better off if "YOU" had forgotten to fill the tank.
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

I got video with sound EVIDENCE too!

Hey 49dimes, which button do I hit to make this thing play? I may know a thing or 2 about model airplanes but this new gizmo fangled computer kicks my butt every time :)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I got video with sound EVIDENCE too!

Hey 49dimes, which button do I hit to make this thing play? I may know a thing or 2 about model airplanes but this new gizmo fangled computer kicks my butt every time :)

LoL.......Go to the threads "you might be a moron if" or "the stick bangers thread" I posted the video there. Enjoy and have a laugh on me....literally!