• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
WOW I find myself posting here again...... Guess who's burning fuel this year! Got out with @ChickenBalls and put that cheep fly model to the test I have to say Im proud to own a non koolaid Cheepo and it will take a lickin and keep on kickin
I left the house yesterday eve, with my wife, and the radar saying you ain't flying. I figured we would be drilling prop in shop, and cutting cowl for my new girl, but because I live such a clean life, the Lord said I'll hold the rain off, and you fly Donnie. Fly we did, @emtp275 was throwing down, which inspired the old man to throw down, my inspiration may have come from the hot little blonde that stopped by to watch:rolleyes: It's been awhile since I felt that connected to Flossy, talking to myself, doing the one legged hop, leaning, and walking toward Flossy, bet that young lady thought, hey that old man is having a seizure, nope he doing the :dancing-chicken:dance.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I left the house yesterday eve, with my wife, and the radar saying you ain't flying. I figured we would be drilling prop in shop, and cutting cowl for my new girl, but because I live such a clean life, the Lord said I'll hold the rain off, and you fly Donnie. Fly we did, @emtp275 was throwing down, which inspired the old man to throw down, my inspiration may have come from the hot little blonde that stopped by to watch:rolleyes: It's been awhile since I felt that connected to Flossy, talking to myself, doing the one legged hop, leaning, and walking toward Flossy, bet that young lady thought, hey that old man is having a seizure, nope he doing the :dancing-chicken:dance.
Bwaaahaahaa! Now Donny... you know better than to be stirring the pot. Especially when you're speaking of being old then bringing up the hot blonde watching you and stuff. Man, ya gotta quit tellin' stories like that. :msn_slap: We all know hot blondes don't watch old geezers like us while we're flying toy airplanes. Dillusions of granduer is such a tough thing to have. :laughing:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Bwaaahaahaa! Now Donny... you know better than to be stirring the pot. Especially when you're speaking of being old then bringing up the hot blonde watching you and stuff. Man, ya gotta quit tellin' stories like that. :msn_slap: We all know hot blondes don't watch old geezers like us while we're flying toy airplanes. Dillusions of granduer is such a tough thing to have. :laughing:
I have a Dream, wait that's someone else's quote. Hey I'm old not dead, well that dead part could change, if my wife gets in here and reads my post about cute blondes:lol2:

WOW I find myself posting here again...... Guess who's burning fuel this year! Got out with @ChickenBalls and put that cheep fly model to the test I have to say Im proud to own a non koolaid Cheepo and it will take a lickin and keep on kickin
Man it doesn't matter how much it costs or who made it! If you like flying it, then it's a damn fine airplane! This is a friggin' hobby, we do it for fun, sounds like you're having fun, so good on ya!

BJ Swope