• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looking at the local weekly fore cast and going in to next weekend............:steamer:.

I must have upset Rob and he put the hoo doo voo doo chicken dance of rain on me!:dancing-chicken::laughing:.

THIS SUCKS!:cryin:

I'm going to go clean the toilets now..... Hey!.....You know what!?.... Tomorrow I think I will clean the toilets again.

Yakman

70cc twin V2
Got some stick time again today. Much like the rest of you, wind was up....wind was down. Wind was up....wind was down. I put three flights on the Sukhoi and three flights on the lil Edge. Unfortunately my rudder touching harriers were too much fun and mother earth and father wind put a KYBOSH on them for a few days. DOAH!!!! This is what happens when you touch the rudder in a hover, then the wind slams in into a cartwheel.... Ooopsie......

The upside to this was, no broken prop, damaged cowl, spinner or damaged fuse. Just some minor repairs and a lot of bruised ego mending to do. LOL

Guess I will have to do a repair thread now huh?

View attachment 17002 View attachment 17003 View attachment 17004 View attachment 17005 View attachment 17006 View attachment 17007 View attachment 17008 View attachment 17009 View attachment 17010 View attachment 17011 View attachment 17012 View attachment 17013
With free wood replacement from Pilot makes it a bit easier.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looking at the local weekly fore cast and going in to next weekend............:steamer:.

I must have upset Rob and he put the hoo doo voo doo chicken dance of rain on me!:dancing-chicken::laughing:.

I'm going to go clean the toilets now..... Hey!.....You know what!?.... Tomorrow I think I will clean the toilets again.

Get your arse out there and huck some! Rain ain't never hurt nothin :D

emtp275

100cc
Checked the mail this AM and to my surprise Hitec had sent my burned up servo back good as new, Crappy day while I was at work then the weather broke at quitting time, There was no wind so servo install and I beat up on my Cheep build today, Hate you guys couldnt come @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969 I kinda got nervous when the hunters come out of the trees at the end of the field with shot guns cuz I had screwed up there turkey hunt.

image.jpeg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Checked the mail this AM and to my surprise Hitec had sent my burned up servo back good as new, Crappy day while I was at work then the weather broke at quitting time, There was no wind so servo install and I beat up on my Cheep build today, Hate you guys couldnt come @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969 I kinda got nervous when the hunters come out of the trees at the end of the field with shot guns cuz I had screwed up there turkey hunt.

View attachment 17240
:roflmao: gobble gobble BOOM get your attention.:dancing-chicken:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

Been really busy with other "MORE" important issues. I really need someone to come clean my toilets. How about you come up here and do mine???? :dancing-chicken: