• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Happiness is thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@49dimes know how you feel. We had a group in our club that were electric only guys and any mention of internal combustion machines received sneers and ridicule. Alas it all worked out in that this "group" departed our club for greener pastures(in there minds) and left us with our "demonic" noisy devices.:devil-dance:

Not trying to rant but man if "every one" would just get along and keep their pie holes shut and stop this "I'm Important" BS
Happiness would spread! Tried my best to keep a good vibe but when the one politician observed from his truck before leaving in that creepy way......I'm not going back and going to ask nicely first for my money back. The field does not even meet AMA standards.

Back to HAPPY!.........You too Rob! You seem VERY happy:p
Snapshot 1 (3-7-2015 6-36 PM).png
Snapshot 2 (3-7-2015 6-37 PM).png
Snapshot 4 (3-7-2015 6-41 PM).png

Not trying to rant but man if "every one" would just get along and keep their pie holes shut and stop this "I'm Important" BS
Happiness would spread! Tried my best to keep a good vibe but when the one politician observed from his truck before leaving in that creepy way......I'm not going back and going to ask nicely first for my money back. The field does not even meet AMA standards.

Back to HAPPY!.........You too Rob! You seem VERY happy:p
View attachment 14181 View attachment 14182 View attachment 14183
That is one "BIG" fire ant hill!