• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

clarkj

70cc twin V2
First let me say that i was not much on forums, right [MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION] ? That was until i found this site. I have been on and still look at other sites but only look at the classifieds. Its too hard to search for what i wanted there. Then i found how easy this place is to navigate and anytime i need info i have the best luck here. I will continue to support this site for all the benefits including the monday deal of the day. Keep up the good work everyone and especially 3dmike

3dbandit

100cc
I am sure there are some business issues we don't know about. Just seems that deleting the account with the most content on a forum is counter productive. Be interesting to see what this direction is as Gary strived to make this more than a "BS" forum with content and reviews.

This is more what I was meaning in my post.

Thanks for the clarification Mike, I was afraid the content would disappear.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank you guys for the vote of confidence and the support. This community means a lot to me and I'm soooo looking forward to really having fun! You guys rock!

AKfreak

150cc
3DRCforums.com has my Full support!. I will say its kind of lame for Gary to close his Youtube account. He is only hurting the members that enjoy the information. Also considering he was compensated by the sponsors with gear, and money from the sale of that gear, I think it is a real Selfish move (***edit. I see now that this post was inaccurate, Gary did not close his Youtube account). The sponsors deserve to have what they basically paid for available to the folks for whom it was intended.

Anyway, here is to bigger and better things. I hope that in the future, active members here might get an opportunity to test and write reviews of sponsors goods. I feel it would far benefit the community to do this. One man's perspective is cool, but it was a little much imo. Share the love, and you build a community, just sayin.

***edit. I am sorry for accusing you Gary for closing your Youtube account. I tried to reach out via FB and ask you about this. When you didnt respond I assumed the worst. I am sorry for being a jerk. Good luck to your new endeavors.

Last edited by a moderator:

dribar

70cc twin V2
3dmike - sounds like you have a great opportunity here with a lot of folks behind you. I'm in man!!! 3drcforum rocks!!!

dribar

70cc twin V2
First let me say that i was not much on forums, right [MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION] ? That was until i found this site. I have been on and still look at other sites but only look at the classifieds. Its too hard to search for what i wanted there. Then i found how easy this place is to navigate and anytime i need info i have the best luck here. I will continue to support this site for all the benefits including the monday deal of the day. Keep up the good work everyone and especially 3dmike

Perfectly said!

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
Good Luck 3dMike. I appreciate that you're taking the high road. It speaks volumes about your character. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and don't care to know...there can be enough drama in our lives...I've always appreciated that 3drc forums has been above the "reality show bickering" (99% of the time). This forum has always been a great source of info from its generous contributors...and I'm sure that won't change. I wish Gary well. He has always been helpful to me. 3dMike, I wish you the best. Go team BAZINGA

3DRCforums.com has my Full support!. I will say its kind of lame for Gary to close his Youtube account. He is only hurting the members that enjoy the information. Also considering he was compensated by the sponsors with gear, and money from the sale of that gear, I think it is a real Selfish move. The sponsors deserve to have what they basically paid for available to the folks for whom it was intended.

I don't think Gary is the one that shut down the youtube channel. I am sure the videos can be resurrected.