• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Take a look at this! We made it in the Model Aviation Magazine!!! I'm really excited to hear what they have in mind for this over 19 camp they are researching for the West! Could be a great time for some of the older farts like me that need some help from professionals... yes yes I need professional help... LOL

One note: They messed up and for some reason mentioned I owned 3DRC Hobbies... LOL I already apologized to Kelley and Thank God he has a sense of humor!

View attachment 32144

Cool...I'm glad we are able to help some campers out.

At least I got to see the article here, it was a reminder that I haven't paid my AMA dues yet LOL

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Cool...I'm glad we are able to help some campers out.

At least I got to see the article here, it was a reminder that I haven't paid my AMA dues yet LOL

I haven't paid for this year yet either! I'll probably pay when I actually get to go flying again... may not be till March lol.

dribar

70cc twin V2
Here's a pic from my garage webcam.... ain't she pretty...

gc1.jpeg

Aeroplayin

70cc twin V2
Revenue stream? LOL trust me there isn't much. I think on a good year I will be pulling around $.50 cents an hour. It's a labor of love!

LOL... I hear you loud and clear, Mike. Don't worry. I intend to spend just as much $$ this year reading forums as I did last year. :cool: