• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I don't think Gary is the one that shut down the youtube channel. I am sure the videos can be resurrected.

You are correct. While removing the email account it also closed the youtube account. [MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION] and I are working with Google/Youtube to fix the issue. Thanks for your patience on this and all the kind words from everyone. It's a new year and a new start! Let's blow out 2015 and have some fun!

AKfreak

150cc
Well I owe Gary a huge apology. Sorry Gary for throwing you under the bus. I assumed the worst, and for that I am very sorry. I edited my original post on this matter. T

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike bought the site so he is now the owner and has closed Gary's account. Gary is going to be out of the country for the next year defending the country as he is a US Air Force Officer on a deployment. There are business reasons behind the account closure and that is the part that is not being discussed nor does it necessarily need to be public.

njswede

150cc
3DRCforums.com has my Full support!. I will say its kind of lame for Gary to close his Youtube account.

Gary did NOT close the Youtube account. In fact, he called me when it happened and he was pretty saddened. I'm very familiar with Gary's perceived shortcomings and the reasons why Mike may have closed his account, but he remains a close friend and I hate to see this coming across as him trying to sabotage the forum. I talked to him a few days ago, and he was actually excited to start contributing to the forum as an individual, rather than an owner.

I think I will take a break from 3DRCF for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Gary did NOT close the Youtube account. In fact, he called me when it happened and he was pretty saddened. I'm very familiar with Gary's shortcomings and the reasons why Mike may have closed his account, but he remains a close friend and I hate to see this coming across as him trying to sabotage the forum. I talked to him a few days ago, and he was actually excited to start contributing to the forum as an individual, rather than an owner.

I think I will take a break from 3DRCF for a while.

Hey P if you look above I already addressed the YouTube issue and akfreak made his apology for the assumption.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Take a look at this! We made it in the Model Aviation Magazine!!! I'm really excited to hear what they have in mind for this over 19 camp they are researching for the West! Could be a great time for some of the older farts like me that need some help from professionals... yes yes I need professional help... LOL

One note: They messed up and for some reason mentioned I owned 3DRC Hobbies... LOL I already apologized to Kelley and Thank God he has a sense of humor!

MA AMA ARTICLE.jpg