• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks Gary. Lowering the pump helped. I could see the fuel get to the top of the can. But I just realized that I have to crank VERY fast for 10 revs or so to get the gas to the pump. Then once I feel the gas in the gears of the pump I can slow down. One more problem solved. I appreciate it. No more taste of gas on my lips while I'm flying. :eek:

Marc

Mine is the same way. They don't like pumping air.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
"2 planes" somebody call 911. We have an addict here that has has a massive "miocommonsenseattack" start a drip with 40:1 mix, hit him with the LIPO powered defibrillator and transport to the nearest LHS at once. Notify credit card company at once and prepare a cash transfusion.

SnowDog

"2 planes" somebody call 911. We have an addict here that has has a massive "miocommonsenseattack" start a drip with 40:1 mix, hit him with the LIPO powered defibrillator and transport to the nearest LHS at once. Notify credit card company at once and prepare a cash transfusion.

:grrreat:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Mike, I found that motorbox kit...
You guys doing Knoxville and Bg, Ky again this year? Not too crazy of a drive from Chicago...