• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm pretty sick in bed right now with the stomach flu, came on this AM out of nowhere. Wife just made me some peppermint tea... What an awesome wife!
While I'm really not feeling up to doing anything today, watching the friendly and peaceful interaction of the members here has put a smile on my face today.

Sorry Gary, that sucks. Get well soon.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sorry Gary, that sucks. Get well soon.

Thanks Darren. I think I got it from my daughter. Luckily, wife has taken over today and kept both the girls happy so I could rest. I'm slowing starting to feel a little better. Hopefully well enough to eat some food for dinner :)

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Nice flying Wamsy, by the way what motor and kv did you end up settling on? I think you gave the hacker A60-6XS a try as well didn't you?

Get well soon Gary, having the flu of any sort kinda sucks.

wamsy55

50cc
Nice flying Wamsy, by the way what motor and kv did you end up settling on? I think you gave the hacker A60-6XS a try as well didn't you?

Get well soon Gary, having the flu of any sort kinda sucks.

I am now running the Motrofly 4330 wound to 400KV. I have used the A60 on the 71" Slick, but not on the 72".