• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

-DJO

70cc twin V2
LOL awesome. I found it on here also, but it's on the other forum too, where I found it first :D

Dan

SnowDog

Originally Posted by SnowDog
I thought Fred (rotorJockey) was selling his 8FG on this forum...has anyone seen that one?
Or is this the one you are talking about, Dan?

Originally Posted by -DJO
Ummm, yeah that's him how'd you know!? You know him?

Mike. Knows. All.

Ha ha thanks Aron! ;)

Actually, I met Fred at last years Midwest FLI in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. As the event coordinator he put together one awesome event. I met Fred and many others in this community that I had previously only known by nicknames on the forums.

I'm super excited about going back again this year as not only a friend but as an event sponsor...I had no idea last June that I'd be part of this cool new forum just a few months later. We're going to have great coverage of Fred's FLI as well as all the others.

If you want to keep track of the many events happening in 2013, here's the page to bookmark:

http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Events-Gatherings-Competitions

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Hmmm... I'm hoping to get the 8FG by the weekend :) but IDK if that'll happen, even if it got shipped out tomorrow... hmmm

I'm also thinking about building a 3DHS 42'' Slick or the 48'' Edge for my birthday!

:)

Dan