• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
do you know this guy? may be interested in a trade

Nope, I was just looking around in the Electronics section for a Vbar, and came across this. You can check his feedback here http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t490669p1/ It seems that everyone he has made deals with has left positive feedback, I would say make an account and PM his about a trade.

There are actually quite a few 8fgs for sale on that site, look around and you might find a better deal. I saw one with a case and a receiver for $260 also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manta

70cc twin V2
motor

I am loving it. Runs well and doesn't get hot.

To be honest though, I have not even put it on a Watt meter.

Wamsey,what prop do you have on it? Are you running 8s or 6? forgive me if i missed this intel in another post.
I'm about to get one of these and put it on my slick until a certain airframe gets here,then it will be moved to it..

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Holy crap, found an 8FG.. $250 without receivers. Those go for $380 new... dang I think I'm going to have to get it! :D

Might have to cancel the order for the 8J... we'll see what happens.

:)

Dan

-DJO

70cc twin V2
I'm taking it :D
Nobody say anything to Alex- he's going to flip out when I tell him I got an 8FG LOLOOLOL

Dan

SnowDog

I'm taking it :D
Nobody say anything to Alex- he's going to flip out when I tell him I got an 8FG LOLOOLOL

Dan

I thought Fred (rotorJockey) was selling his 8FG on this forum...has anyone seen that one?
Or is this the one you are talking about, Dan?