• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

Is there a way that we can all close our accounts there in protest? I'm done with all of the politics.

well, you can close your account, or you can just stop posting "over there".

lack of participation "over there" (and the corresponding reduction in page views) will speak loudest of all.

quadracer

100cc
His reason says "you were warned adequately about advertising your forum in the 'Other Websites' section."

Reading some of the posts, I think I have a pretty good idea who might have been reporting it. Why doesn't it show who reports a post? If you're gonna be a little snitch, RCG should at least make you man up to it, like the right to face your accuser.

gyro

GSN Contributor
His reason says "you were warned adequately about advertising your forum in the 'Other Websites' section."

Reading some of the posts, I think I have a pretty good idea who might have been reporting it. Why doesn't it show who reports a post? If you're gonna be a little snitch, RCG should at least make you man up to it, like the right to face your accuser.

Oh well life goes on. They asked me not to advertise this site anymore with links, so I stopped that. I didn't however completely stop posting altogether... which is really what they wanted. I suposse they could have posted any reason in the world for the ban, it wouldn't have mattered. They wanted me off, and it was just a matter of time.

That said, this site is my new home, and I love being here and being able to continue to watch and help this 3D community grow :eek:

Dahly

30cc
Oh well life goes on. They asked me not to advertise this site anymore with links, so I stopped that. I didn't however completely stop posting altogether... which is really what they wanted. I suposse they could have posted any reason in the world for the ban, it wouldn't have mattered. They wanted me off, and it was just a matter of time.

That said, this site is my new home, and I love being here and being able to continue to watch and help this 3D community grow :eek:

That is so sad....

This is shaping up to be a much better site anyhow....