• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Turnerm

50cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

The yellow ones in the circles are for my new 64" MXS, a few of the others are for the staff, and the rest will be for sale!
:)

Oh man... Have you flown the 64" MXS yet? I'm jonesing for that pretty bad. It looks sweeeeet!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I went ahead and snapped a few photos of what I've been up to... Can't wait to get these out to your guys so we can start seeing them hit planes! First batch ships tomorrow.

I'll be in Seattle for the weekend, but will start cutting again Tuesday! Looking forward to cutting some of the custom schemes I've been working on with some of the fellas in the forum!

photo(1).jpgphoto(2).jpgphoto(3).jpgphoto(4).jpgphoto(5).jpgphoto(6).jpgphoto.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Phoenix anyone?

Huckin
no password

I would but I'm on RF 6... and if you posted an invite to RF6 I'd say: I would but I lent mine out for the last 3 weeks hoping to bring a good friend into the hobby ;)

Definitely missing the sim time... especially now that school has started back up. My Master's program is INTENSE.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Nice logos, I'll have to put my name down for some of them for the latest builds I have on the table.

Upside down looks cool, I keep getting told at my club that my fuselage logos are upside down. Then they see the plane fly and I get no further comments from the old fart club.