• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
RCG do seem to have a habit of over-reaction when it comes to bans and warnings. If the links were removed I cant see what the big deal is? References and even direct links to other RC websites often appear in threads on RCG (I've done it myself many times) and no action is usually taken. You were obviously a marked man Gyro:(

Steve

PS, as an example of RCG moderator overzealousness, my posting of a link to this BBC news story got me a warning for 'offensive content': http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14605914

:confused:

gyro

GSN Contributor
RCG do seem to have a habit of over-reaction when it comes to bans and warnings. If the links were removed I cant see what the big deal is? References and even direct links to other RC websites often appear in threads on RCG (I've done it myself many times) and no action is usually taken. You were obviously a marked man Gyro:(

Steve

PS, as an example of RCG moderator overzealousness, my posting of a link to this BBC news story got me a warning for 'offensive content': http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14605914

Thats a shame Steve, that is a sad story... but not offensive at all. I'm sorry for the pilots family. I know when I was in Iraq flying, my wife worried horribly every day that I flew... Sometimes poeple forget the whole story, and there are frequently more than just one individual involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manta

70cc twin V2
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Oh boy Gyro. Sorry you got banned. We knew it was coming. Marked you were. Oh well, must mean your site is a threat. :)

G.P.

70cc twin V2
well, you can close your account, or you can just stop posting "over there".

lack of participation "over there" (and the corresponding reduction in page views) will speak loudest of all.
I guess so. Looks like there is no "delete account" button or easy way to do it. Guess it's easier for them to keep bragging up how many users they have now to Hobby King when no one can delete their account.

gyro

GSN Contributor

This pic made my day!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346291474.212815.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor

The yellow ones in the circles are for my new 64" MXS, a few of the others are for the staff, and the rest will be for sale!
:)