• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
We fly out in the middle of nowhere... Private airstrip and you have to want to go there to find it... I don't see any enforcement agencies trying to keep track of us.. But the club I belong to two hours away might have an issue....

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Thats what I thought. I don't know man I just don't see any good come out of the FED's getting involved with our Hobby. All I see is them messing **** up and the real kicker is we the people are going to pay them to do it. We are going to pay $5 per person to have some retards that know nothing about our hobby just sit back and trash our hobby. Then they will find other things to charge us for oh and some kind of tax thing will have to implemented along the was somewhere. We haven't even talked about what our local gov is going to do to us yet either. Lord knows what they are going to do.

Right now all I see is me getting more and more pissed off about this whole deal. If someone was to do this thing right it wouldn't be a bad thing because we do need to weed out the dumb F***s that do stupid **** and got us put on the radar to begin with, but this is our government were talking about so we all know thats not going to happen. Eh I could rant all day about this and it won't do any good so I'll leave it at that for now.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I don't like it either. But I am not going to let it ruin my fun. I will register on Monday and I will continue to fly and have fun with my planes.
Some day we will get a president like Reagan that will pull the government out of our hair via deregulation. Until then, fighting them is not worth the effort.