• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
This blank canvas is about to be covered ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361417514099.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361417514099.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 205

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
My buddy had a ton of spare parts lying around. So we decided to see if we could build a functioning heli out of them and after two very long nights we succeeded! The only thing I had to buy was a tail servo. I used the same one that you'd find on a 450x so it was all of $18. He didn't have any decent canopies and I was referring to it as the ugly duckling so he got smart and painted a canopy black and gave it yellow highlighter flames. So here it is! My $18 hodgepodge beater-copter!!!!
IMG_2302.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
My buddy had a ton of spare parts lying around. So we decided to see if we could build a functioning heli out of them and after two very long nights we succeeded! The only thing I had to buy was a tail servo. I used the same one that you'd find on a 450x so it was all of $18. He didn't have any decent canopies and I was referring to it as the ugly duckling so he got smart and painted a canopy black and gave it yellow highlighter flames. So here it is! My $18 hodgepodge beater-copter!!!!
View attachment 6087

so does it fly?!