• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

Anyone want an mcPX? I've beat mine up pretty good, but it still flies. Whether or not the tail will hold, that's a different story. :D
Since I got the 6HV, the mcPX just collects dust. Has aluminum blade grips, and aluminum swash, solid CF main shaft. Includes about 5 sets of spare main blades, a spare tail blade, NIP main gear, feathering shafts. $20 + shipping

i may, would that be a decent noob heli? i dont know squat about them

zmonster97

Anyone want an mcPX? I've beat mine up pretty good, but it still flies. Whether or not the tail will hold, that's a different story. :D
Since I got the 6HV, the mcPX just collects dust. Has aluminum blade grips, and aluminum swash, solid CF main shaft. Includes about 5 sets of spare main blades, a spare tail blade, NIP main gear, feathering shafts. $20 + shipping

PM sent.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Woot woot! My new heli, Blade 300X w/Tarot ZYX-S FBL controller + 8FG control... :D

DSCN5199.JPG

Should be lots of fun :cool:

:)

Dan

wedoitall

thanks quad, for practically giving me my first heli!!!!!!!!! ha, wife is shake'n her head, i think she see's another addiction in the future

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am still in the need for an electric motorbox for a 74 Edge any of you gas guys have one you didn't use.
I'll be glad to pay for it and shipping.

Thanks
Randidly

Randy, is this the one?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361243674.019358.jpg

I'm 90% certain it was from my old 74" Edge. I don't need it, so it's yours :)
PM your info

-G

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
This kid was at my field today.

[video=youtube;Gh52tyilpr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh52tyilpr4[/video]