• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I was thinking of doing my routine to this:

[video=youtube;x72GXEgAnGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x72GXEgAnGA[/video]

dskuro95

100cc
Moose I am laughing sobhard right now.

Im telling you listen to excision then try and fly to that. Also dj blend or flux pavilion gold dust

Also bassnectar encore wakarusa

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

If there's gonna be a bunch of dubstep played at the FLI's, I'm bringing my earbuds so I can drown it out with some righteous guitar. :D

dskuro95

100cc
Its hard as fuuuudge to fly to dubstep so I left it out. I my fly to it just because I can at otger times though.

njswede

150cc
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Maybe we can have a separate dubstep event? :)

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Moose I am laughing sobhard right now.

Im telling you listen to excision then try and fly to that. Also dj blend or flux pavilion gold dust

Also bassnectar encore wakarusa

Tell the truth...are you a Pandora dubstep fan?

No need to tell me about those artists...I was playing proper dubstep at parties in Cleveland/Pittsburgh 6-7 years ago. :cool:

gyro

GSN Contributor
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Combat while play dubstep.
Or just during a one trick contest or something.

He was kidding.

No need to tell me about those artists...I was playing proper dubstep at parties in Cleveland/Pittsburgh 6-7 years ago. :cool:

Dan was playing dubsteb while a baby and nursing

dskuro95

100cc

No, Moose. I go to concerts and festivals all over the east. This is where I have seen most of these artists. Saw skrillex, excision, dj blend, moska, flux pavilion, chrisy, etc.
So no, I am not.just one of those kids, "dubstep is the best, skrillex all the way". Nope. I am actually more into (i have a weird selection of music) heavy metal, some screamo, and macmiller, lil wayne, tyler the creator, the devil wears prada, alesana, etc.