• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Awesome man!

No, Moose. I go to concerts and festivals all over the east. This is where I have seen most of these artists. Saw skrillex, excision, dj blend, moska, flux pavilion, chrisy, etc.
So no, I am not.just one of those kids, "dubstep is the best, skrillex all the way". Nope. I am actually more into (i have a weird selection of music) heavy metal, some screamo, and macmiller, lil wayne, tyler the creator, the devil wears prada, alesana, etc.

gyro

GSN Contributor
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Gary I was kidding too. That would just get obnoxious. We should do a one trick contest though.

Final word is up to XSubsailor, but I suspect this contest, and the total destruction/combat contest will probably take up so much of time from the open flying, that also adding a one trick contest will be too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Final word is up to XSubsailor, but I suspect this contest, and the total destruction/combat contest will probably take up so much of time from the open flying, that also adding a one trick contest will be too much.

I think so too. I wish I hadn't sold my HK Slick, though. I would have entered the total destruction with it and painted a bulls eye on it..

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I will zero any pilot who uses dubstep in their freestyle

Edit: kidding

Or am I?

Last edited by a moderator: