• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Imo, on the videos I've seen, usually the worse the music, the better the flying. Only a badass can pull off an awesome routine to Taylor Swift, katy Perry, and church music. I prefer just engine noise on youtube, 80% of the rc videos I watch these days get muted! I fall in the middle of music tastes. I'm not old and I'm not a kid. It's lonely in the hobby in your mid twenties!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bivens

50cc
Moose, your "12" video from Sesame steet took me back to childhood.....I remember that ball rolling around. Funny how the brain works...that memory is way older than Santi.

Nice work putting this contest on...I wish I could make it, but the family's Alaska trip will get in the way this year...last year it was the beach trip....

And....Jim's not joking about brownies....neither are Ben/cody about bribes...:D