• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

That Pesky old issue, Noise!

E

Eye Can't Fly

In the long run a club has to watch out for it's best interests. Yes prop choices and exhaust systems, along with throttle management are a great way to keep the neighbors at bay. No one likes to move, it costs, not just in the pocket book, but in membership too.

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
We are very fortunate that the folks around our field never object to our planes. In turn, we fly electric up until 9:00AM to be sure we don't upset anyone.

E

Eye Can't Fly

That's a considerate thing to do. You can never go wrong if you "consider" the consequences of your actions. Some clubs up here go out of their way to include the neighbors. A invite to a BBQ.... is always a nice gesture......

Don't forget though those pesky generators that always seem to be running (where there isn't power) are more irritating than the planes they are charging the batteries for!

Yakman

70cc twin V2
I flew my DA powered 85cc Yak at the Black Hills Huckfest last weekend. I've got a cannister on it, except for starting warm up or wot, i sometimes could not hear it over the others. Had me wondering a couple times, till i give it more stick.