• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Texas - The Ice House Fly-In @ Apache Pass (Oct 9-12, 2014)

***BREAKING NEWS***

All registered pilots get a [SIZE= 14px]FREE "Ice House Fly-In" T-shirt [/SIZE]with their paid pilot fee! The only thing we ask is that you all wear the shirt on Saturday! Pretty cool, huh?

Be sure to note your shirt size on your registration.

Pre-registration is open now on the website: http://www.flyapachepass.com/

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Torquerolljoe;7257 wrote: Your addicted to planes like your addicted to Crack!! How's the foamies coming along anyway?

I've only flown the mxs a few times...it was pretty windy so don't really know how it flies. I'm in Florida for the next week and plan on putting the new extra together when I get back.

HKC3

New to GSN!
Make sure you register on rc flight deck! Free T-shirt with pilot landing fee. We are collecting our numbers for the printer. Help us out and register and let us know your size. You don't have to pay on R/C flight deck. You can pay when you show up at the event.

Rumor has it that we have surpassed 500 hits on RC Flight Deck! Almost 30 pilots have already pre-registered! WOW

Keep those registrations flowing in. Tell your friends! Help us make this the biggest and best event in Texas :smile-new:

Getting close! Only a month away. I can't wait! Did I mention that all registered pilots get a free T-shirt with their entry fee? SWEET