• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spinner Thoughts

camss69

70cc twin V2
Yep instead of using loctite the nylon washer compresses slightly. It works GREAT!

If you use loctite on the little allen heads they strip, with the nylon washers they don't strip.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the input guys. @emtp275 has one that he's going to send me a picture of that he'll sell me at a good deal. If I don't buy it, I think I'll order a Nolimitz 5" Ultimate in white fiberglass. I'm going to paint it anyway so the fiberglass should work great.

emtp275

100cc
Thanks for the input guys. @emtp275 has one that he's going to send me a picture of that he'll sell me at a good deal. If I don't buy it, I think I'll order a Nolimitz 5" Ultimate in white fiberglass. I'm going to paint it anyway so the fiberglass should work great.
Oh crap, I forgot to send you that picture yesterday sorry about that.

Yeah, don't use loctite on spinner bolts, nor prop bolts. Little nylon washers that are about 2mm thick will compress enough to retain the screws. My SMJ spinner is this exact way. In fact, Steve sends the washers with the screws.

You cant beat the macho look of carbon fiber. Always went with Dave Brown products because have problem's call usually talk to Dave not someone over the big pond name Joe