• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spinner Thoughts

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've used a Mejzlik before and It was very nice. I've never seen a No Limitz in person, but I know a lot of people like them.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
With BLUE not red:mad:. I have a Falcon on my 104. Not cheap but not as much as a Mejzlik. I have and had Both.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Hover above your screen name and click on the privacy tab. Check the box that says allow people to start conversations with you...I just learned about this not too long ago as well.

camss69

70cc twin V2
I also have a Falcon spinner and really like it. First non-center bolt spinner I've had. I don't like the center bolt spinners because I've had the backplate crack from tightening them down too much. Then I don't tighten them down enough and the cone spins and makes a mark on the prop.. The side bolts I don't have any of that, just order some nylon washers and don't use loctite on the bolts and you're good to go!