• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Ha were is the beer i am all for that have one in my hand now.

Likes. How you can like a post and tag someone in it.

Least favorite. The home page I do it all on my phone so I do not know what it looks like on a PC. But to get to new post I have to go to two different pages. Like home page then threads and then new post. Maybe I am doing it wrong but that is what I do.

Top request. More build reviews or threads on new stuff

WMcNabb

150cc
Congratulations to GSN on its 1st Anniversary! Bart and Steve, you should be extremely proud of what you have done here!!

The chance to meet and learn from the great members here, the quality of information shared, the mutual respect and extreme courtesy shown by everyone, and to everyone, are all equally important to me and the reasons why I enjoy this forum so much.

Favorite feature: ACTIVE_THREADS, the first button I hit after opening the site
Least favorite feature: the manner in which the Featured Threads are displayed (minor annoyance, but since you asked)
Top Request for Improvement: Ability to upload multiple files (photos) at one time (maybe it's already there and I don't know how to use it)

Wacobipe

100cc
Favorite Feature: the awesome dedication of Bart and Sleepy! You guys have given endlessly to this site!

Least favorite feature: I don't really have one as the site works smooooth! But since I have to, I do most of my surfing in an iPad and it can be a little hard to pick from the sub-menu line (for instance, once you pick Forums, then try to touch New posts button...it is quite small)

Top request for improvement: I'd like the ability to just see all the pictures in a thread without having to go through every message ( think threads like trailer ideas, show us your biplanes, etc... and how nice this feature would be)!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
OK, I'll give this one a shot. Besides, I need a new Sukhoi.......:yesss:

FAVORITE
The willingness of all the more experienced gentlemen on the site to take their time and share what they've learned with the rest of us. That and all of the AWESOME build threads.

LEAST FAVORITE
I know it's a repeat, but the lack of "scale" threads is a bit disappointing.

WHAT I'D LIKE TO SEE CHANGED
I'd like to see a pull down added showing page numbers so I can go to a specific page in a thread. I've mentioned this before and I know it may be lame, but I had to think of something. . . . . :lol2:

OK, that's my "Official List", but I'd be remised if I take the opportunity to express my gratitude to Bart and Steve for putting together such an incredible site. Plus all the GREAT Guy's I've met on this site have made my time spent on here most enjoyable.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Favorite: the content from the really talented builders blows my mind
Least Favorite: generic homepage needs to be updated and improved
Request for improvement: we need to encourage new members to continue posting after they make their first introduction post but how???

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
As of this morning we now will have two winners, Thomas from MKS Servos USA has donated two HV777 coreless high voltage, crazy high torque servos for us to give away as part of the contest!

Thank you very much again to

Herve from Performance Aircraft Unlimited, @Islandflyer , www.flypau.com
Dennis from Knife Edge Graphix, @Decal Dennis , www.knifeedgegraphix.com
and Thomas from MKS Servos USA, @MKSservosUSA , www.mksservosusa.com

the day is still young, will there more to add to the giveaway? time will tell :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
  • YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE

This is really tough because there are a lot of features that I like. I would have to say the Like feature. This forum started out as and continues to be made up of “Likable” people. Features like this just help to foster this even more.

• YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
I never use watched forums so I could care if it was there. But really there are no least favorite. I do like watched threads.

• YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE
Wow a tough one but for the sake of the contest I am going to say that you cannot change the title under your name. I was lucky and changed mine in the very beginning when we had that feature and it stayed but I know many wish they could change this. Please add this