• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Oh this is gonna be so much fun. I need a PAU Sukhoi to keep my big 'un company. Lol

I have to agree with @Bipeguy03, I think my favorite feature is the "like" button. He said it pretty good so no need to elaborate. It is really nice to know others share the same passion and appreciation as yourself. It kind of propels me into attacking other projects I normally would not. With that I will offer a great thanks to those that extend the handshake and appreciation.

As for least favorite feature, it's really difficult to come up with one. Everything seems to be running so nicely. Wow, a year already. And yeah the beginning was a little "sketch". But it's damn sure been worth every bump and bruise. Big thumbs up Steve and Bart!!!

Now as for improvement! Maybe a little more intricate search engine. I sometimes want to pull up something that I know someone has posted something about. When I search, there seems to be an endless ocean of "not what I was looking for" information. Lol. Other than that, this is my home when I want to escape reality and delve into nothing but rc airplanes. Ain't a site on the net that can touch us now. We got it all goin' on.

Last thought...."Send me the Sukhoi"!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
My post won't count as I am donating the graphics package:), but I will give my input

Favorite Feature: the Beer thread:D

Least Favorite:
This is a tough one, since the first initial bugs and feature issues have been worked out, it has been a no turbulence flight:attaboy:

Top Request: Another tough one as I like the site as is

The beer thread is a very close second to my favorite feature. Sooner or later I need to get down south and have a few in person with you and @pawnshopmike :cheers:

BalsaDust

Wow a year old already. Can't believe it but I'm proud to say I have been here since the beginning and tuffed it out through the thd rough patches in the be vining and man was it worth it. Congrats @Bartman and @SleepyC for putting this together and keeping it going.

Here goes.

Favorite kinda two things. I love the like button but at the same time I love the alert button at the top and just being able to scroll over it and see when someone has wait for it "used the like button on one of my post".

Least favorite. Not enough smileys. Let's see some more of them all though who can resist the :dancing-chicken: or the :dancing-poop:.

Suggestions to improve the site. More video reviews and build videos hint hint cough cough sleepyc how's that citabra coming along.

All in all I love this place and will fight for this place if need be. Thanks guys for providing the best place for all new RC.

Last edited: