• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

the problem of not being logged in was part of the old software that we replaced. the current site will keep you logged in for a long time (30 days maybe?) unless your browser deletes the cookie but i can't help with that.... :)

thanks for the entry, good luck!
Ok cool deal I'll check into that!

SR-71

New to GSN!
Favorite Feature - Site very easy to navigate around. No need to hunt around.
Least favorite feature - in the Classified section, a way to drill down a bit deeper in a particular size or type of aircraft; 30%, 40%, how it is equipped, etc.
Suggestion - When Classified ads are created consider adding a few more input categories such as Size of Aircraft, BNF, RTF, so those hunting for a particular type or size of aircraft can scan through only those aircraft of interest.

Thanks for a great website!

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
First of all I have to say that since coming across GSN, I rarely go anywhere else. All the moderators are great guys and easy to get hold of to make a comment or ask a question. I just hope they don't build the site up and then sell it to some non-RC guys who run it for the advertising bucks, and turn it into one of those other sites.
My favorite feature(s): easy to get around in and loads fast. probably because (#2), there's not a lot of sidebar advertising, and useless features that only serve to annoy users or stuff we don't use anyway.
Least favorite feature is in the classified section. There's no way to sort out the wanted, or the sold, from the active ads.
Suggestions: it would be nice to be able to load videos the same way we load pictures - straight from the device.

DuaneV

30cc
  • FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE - A great feature is the ability t0 tag friends and like posts.
  • LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE - I find the navigation to find threads a bit awkward.
  • YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE - I would like to be able to see the recent posts and threads on the main page.
Thanks guys!
Duane

JungleJim

New to GSN!
Happy Birthday!

My favorite part of the site are the forums
Thing I don't like is the events section...
Changes... I'd make the event page more user friendly, where more things can be posted about the events..... it just seemed a bit clunky, and had issues trying to get things to post....
That was awhile ago though so it could be better now. Lol

mk1_turbo

New to GSN!
Favorite feature: great deals in classifieds.

Least favorite: establishing as a new member and becoming able to "PM" can be unclear and confusing to some.

Would like to see: a feedback system

#1 I greatly appreciate the help I have received here with several issues I have run into! Great crew of members here.
#2 I have to be honest, I have not ran into anything I don't like.
#3 I love to watch flying videos. Can't get enough.

Long live Giant Scale News!!!

Douglas Jager

New to GSN!

1. Favorite feature= great insightful information that applies to all I do in RC

Least favorite= Layout is dated

Top request= Move vender deals made available to subscribers!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!

1. Favorite feature= great insightful information that applies to all I do in RC

Least favorite= Layout is dated

Top request= Move vender deals made available to subscribers!

thank you for the feedback Douglas. I'm just curious if there are other forums sites that you visit with what you would consider a more up to date style. If yes and you could provide me a couple of links I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Bart