• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Solid Hobby Power Supplies - 12v/24v, 47A, 1150 Watts! Includes Switched Power Cord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...I'm here, just trying to get settled in. Between moving, starting a new job in the middle of tax busy season (I am a CPA, I do taxes and accounting when I am not building power supplies), and changing over my website it's been crazy. I am doing the best I can. I don't think it will be much longer. I still need to figure out a way to ventilate the fumes in my laundry room...that is where I am going to be doing all my soldering now. It's kind of a big laundry room and it has a window to outside, so I think I can figure out a way to get the fumes out the window. My new house is much larger than my old house as far as living space and square footage, but there is no basement and less room for my Solid Hobby workshop.

The good news is that I have a great new promotion I am going to be offering once I do open back up again for anyone interested in bundling their purchase of a power supply with a PowerLab charger from my website. I will be announcing it soon, once my new website is ready. I think you will be happy about the savings.

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back up and running again (making power supplies) by this weekend. I am going to actually have some time to finish the move from New York to Arizona now that tax busy season is coming to a close. I still need to get all my supplies unpacked and set up, then I will be able to make some more power supplies. I am not there yet, but I am making a commitment to be ready by this weekend.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Solid Hobby Power Supplies - 12v/24v, 47A, 1150 Watts! Includes Switched Power

Great news!

ka9fax

30cc
Thats great Jeremy!!!! I have been using your power 24, and now i want another supply just for the field...I will be getting in touch.

Status update:

I finally finished the Solid Hobby website! It's www.solidhobby.com The power supplies are currently on "back order" I was planning on spending all day today making a bunch, but got hung up trying to fix bugs in the website (shipping and tax related). I will start making power supplies Monday and it will be first come first serve. I imagine by the weekend I will be ahead on most orders. If you want to get first in line place an order now even though they are on back order. Any orders placed now will ship sometime between Tuesday and Saturday next week. I'll ship them out as I complete them.

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.