• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Solid Hobby Power Supplies - 12v/24v, 47A, 1150 Watts! Includes Switched Power Cord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wedoitall - Thanks for your understanding. You are right about things not happening on time/as planned. We had a house all arrange to rent and now that might be falling through...but no worries we will easily find something in the foreclosure ravished land of Phoenix (there are a ton of houses available). I was born and raised in Phoenix (actually Mesa), AZ so I am really just going home. My wife's family is in Northern California and mine is all in the Phoenix area, so we have been looking to move back out west to either of those places for a while. The great flying weather is a HUGE plus!

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

HA, im so addicted, im actually considering a move, somewhere with better year round flying. almost have the wife talked into it. almost!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Solid Hobby Power Supplies - 12v/24v, 47A, 1150 Watts! Includes Switched Power

HA, im so addicted, im actually considering a move, somewhere with better year round flying. almost have the wife talked into it. almost!

Wow!

Move out to Phoenix and I won't even have to charge you shipping for your power supply! There a reason to move right there...save $15 ;).

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2

The market for B.S. Chemists is pretty bad right now and I was told by the g.f. that anywhere warm is acceptable. I like the way she thinks. :D

gyro

GSN Contributor

The market for B.S. Chemists is pretty bad right now and I was told by the g.f. that anywhere warm is acceptable. I like the way she thinks. :D

Warm is good!

Guess I am starting a new trend lol :)...

Status
Not open for further replies.