• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Bartman;9187 wrote: I worked for ISP for a few years after college so I actually traveled to Calvert City a few times!

Stayed in Paducah, fun place!

I used to work in ISP a lot! I was a construction electrician for a maintenance contractor there. If you drove to Paducah from Calvert, then you probably drove within 2 miles of my house.

BalsaDust

Planecraz3d;9381 wrote: I used to work in ISP a lot! I was a construction electrician for a maintenance contractor there. If you drove to Paducah from Calvert, then you probably drove within 2 miles of my house.

Good to know there are other Sparky's on this site. I used to be in contruction but have moved to electrical maintenance. Far better money and alot more laid back.

cbarnes0061;9423 wrote: Good to know there are other Sparky's on this site. I used to be in contruction but have moved to electrical maintenance. Far better money and alot more laid back.

Ah, yes... I haven't been called a Sparky in a long time. I also moved on from construction, I am now a Unit Operator at a coal fired steam plant. I do miss the electric work sometimes, but I have never missed the intermittent paychecks of construction though.

Mikeq

150cc
I love Nashville...been there numerous times bar hopping on Broadway and going to the Ryman..for concerts...