• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So here is the deal... SleepyC style.

thurmma

150cc
Don't know if any of the rest of you have been paying attention to this. I kind of like watching it. We are getting more members each and every day here at our great home of GSN. "That" in itself says something for what Steve and Bart have been working so hard for us to do. Ya know? It is the "Walking Tall" syndrome here. Walk quietly but carry a "BIG" stick. GSN WILL take the rest down, one by one. Silently, methodically and permanently. One thing I have noticed here that is so much different than any other site is that it is so positive in approach. Keep the positivity. Keep the rhythm.
Well said!

jlmold

50cc
+1 to what thurmma said above. Just an idea at the throwdowns to get a couple of outstanding pilots to do a short forum on thier setups, you know do's and dont's maybe 15minutes 1/2 hour little question and answere from the hucksters.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Lots of good ideas....just don't lose site that it's Giant Scale News....not just huck'n and 3D. Please don't shoot me for say'n that either :oblong:. I love watching good throwdowns but also love good precision and good scale-like flying as well. GSN is growing quickly and the new site will attract many more, so let's make sure we stay inclusive of ALL giant scale flying :).

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
and don't forget the sport flyers that just want to have fun without any of the formalities of precision acro, nice paint jobs, scale details, bling, bling, and bling! lol
there are plenty of 12' Telemasters, Giant Aeromasters, Stinger 120's, and other sport planes that are equally welcome here.
As are all of the not-yet-flying-giant-scale rc flyers with an interest of trying a giant one day.
it's all in the name of fun!
Bartman

lraydo

New to GSN!
I never post on Websites with the exception of the IMAC site, so that should show everyone how comfortable I feel here. I just joined up and everything is so much nicer here than other places. If I can help provide any event coverage in the TN/AL/GA area, let me know, if I can get there I will. I will definitely provide coverage of any IMAC contests I attend. Looking forward to seeing this site grow!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lots of good ideas....just don't lose site that it's Giant Scale News....not just huck'n and 3D. Please don't shoot me for say'n that either :oblong:. I love watching good throwdowns but also love good precision and good scale-like flying as well. GSN is growing quickly and the new site will attract many more, so let's make sure we stay inclusive of ALL giant scale flying :).
Absolutely Earle.:way_to_go:

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Well, first of all, and I've said this before about GSN, it feels like "Cheers"
Very comfortable, and you don't get lost in the shuffle, or stuck in the "clicks" of the gears.

Second of all, we should establish where the "older than dirt" line is drawn, so us old dudes can bond :yesss:

older than dirt dudes like me would still be glued to the couch eating chips, watching "Married With Children" and wasting away. I am by far not

Take care
Bob

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Well, first of all, and I've said this before about GSN, it feels like "Cheers"
Very comfortable, and you don't get lost in the shuffle, or stuck in the "clicks" of the gears.

Second of all, we should establish where the "older than dirt" line is drawn, so us old dudes can bond :yesss:

Take care
Bob
OTD....I like that! Way better than FOG :devil-dance: