• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So here is the deal... SleepyC style.

BarracudaHockey

70cc twin V2
Promoting events with all skill levels, helping others with radio, equipment setups, and flying....hmmm

Oh...sounds just like the FFAA :)

SleepyC

150cc
Well I'll be damned... you're right! From http://thehuckfest.com/ :

I also recall seeing it associated with extreme/freestyle skiing.

Regarding the intent of SleepyC's post, the term 'Huckfest' implies a venue for performances by the best of the best. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching someone with madd skillz throw down with abandon.) But I agree with his assertion that we need to create/promote more events that are inclusive of all skill levels... or at least start incorporating more teaching/training into said events.

I didn't know I needed to speak all properly. I can do it (I think) but until that time it's needed again, YEA.. what Slow-Huck said.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Getting youth interested IS part of it. Tried my best for many years with my own yutes...So....You and You and all you little yous' get in there! Welcome you all Friends to the show that Never ends......"That could be rights infringement"