• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So here is the deal... SleepyC style.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I'm loving the latest version of GSN! We are on the right track for sure.

#1. As far as the event coverage, I'd like to see members from across the globe step up and provide some good coverage. No sense in Sleepy and Bart having to fork out thousands of dollars to travel coast to coast. We just need some locals to cover their own regions.

#2. Even on other giant scale sites I don't remember seeing much international coverage. I would love to see some coverage from events in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia etc etc. What would a huckfest look like in Japan?! I'm sure we could all learn from each other. In this Internet age there must be some way to network and make this happen.

#3. The Rolla/GSN Show Up Throw Down must become a national holiday!

I'm sure I'll think of a few more later.
That's a great start.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yep, gear the huckfest to the "new guy" that wants to learn how to throw down one of these planes just like the pros.
Agree whole heartedly. If it weren't for all the awesome guys already in this hobby and doing what they do best, older than dirt dudes like me would still be glued to the couch eating chips, watching "Married With Children" and wasting away. I am by far not at some of you guy's level, but I am having a hell of a good time getting there.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Don't know if any of the rest of you have been paying attention to this. I kind of like watching it. We are getting more members each and every day here at our great home of GSN. "That" in itself says something for what Steve and Bart have been working so hard for us to do. Ya know? It is the "Walking Tall" syndrome here. Walk quietly but carry a "BIG" stick. GSN WILL take the rest down, one by one. Silently, methodically and permanently. One thing I have noticed here that is so much different than any other site is that it is so positive in approach. Keep the positivity. Keep the rhythm.

3D-Joy

50cc
I'm loving the latest version of GSN! We are on the right track for sure.

#1. As far as the event coverage, I'd like to see members from across the globe step up and provide some good coverage. No sense in Sleepy and Bart having to fork out thousands of dollars to travel coast to coast. We just need some locals to cover their own regions.

#2. Even on other giant scale sites I don't remember seeing much international coverage. I would love to see some coverage from events in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia etc etc. What would a huckfest look like in Japan?! I'm sure we could all learn from each other. In this Internet age there must be some way to network and make this happen.

#3. The Rolla/GSN Show Up Throw Down must become a national holiday!

I'm sure I'll think of a few more later.

Soo true about seeing stuff from other countries. I've been watching quite a few videos from europe lately and they def have a different taste which is quite refreshing. Not necessarily better or worse but new.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If Sleepy likes it Spell it like it is or strat'o'slam. There is a US toy company "poof" that has a toy rocket called "strato-slam".

Last edited: