• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

harddrive8

New to GSN!
Does the 51" fit in a SUV with the wings still on?

I can ALMOST get it to fit inside my Toyota Celica with the wings on. If the opening for the hatch was a little larger, I'm sure I could get it to fit. I've tried a couple ways of rocking it and twisting it, but haven't figured out the maneuver to get it to get it to fit in completely yet... As for a SUV, I'm certain that it would.

SnowDog

I can ALMOST get it to fit inside my Toyota Celica with the wings on. If the opening for the hatch was a little larger, I'm sure I could get it to fit. I've tried a couple ways of rocking it and twisting it, but haven't figured out the maneuver to get it to get it to fit in completely yet... As for a SUV, I'm certain that it would.

But have you tried holding your mouth open in just that certain way? ;) Ask Nate about this. :D

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Everytime I hold my mouth open.....people turn their back and walk oFF ! :p :popcorn: ;)

I'm not sure whether that is a blessing or a curse... ;) If I'm trying to fit a plane in my car right now might be a good time to have ppl walk away... so it turns out you ARE holding your mouth right :D

harddrive8

New to GSN!
But have you tried holding your mouth open in just that certain way? ;) Ask Nate about this. :D

Maybe this is where I have messed up in the past. I will try it again next time I have it out and see if I can figure out just the right way to hold my mouth.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I'm not sure whether that is a blessing or a curse... ;) If I'm trying to fit a plane in my car right now might be a good time to have ppl walk away... so it turns out you ARE holding your mouth right :D

LoL !!! I've got a 51 SLiCK (my 4th !)...and it fits just fine...in the tano covered bed of my '98 F-150 ! ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator: