• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

era-fia

New to GSN!
Thanks for the reply's...it's a 100 cc Challenger III from EMHW sold by Vogelsang.

Full size rudder.

Attachments

• Wolf Pits Pro 1.JPG
    Wolf Pits Pro 1.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 294

era-fia

New to GSN!
acerc, I have seen several of your recent build- always stunning and look forward to seeing your Challenger. The power in mine started with a Valach 120...issues forced a switch to a DLE 120. Fly's great at half throttle.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
acerc, I have seen several of your recent build- always stunning and look forward to seeing your Challenger. The power in mine started with a Valach 120...issues forced a switch to a DLE 120. Fly's great at half throttle.
I have the Valach 170 in mine, a wee bit more than scale power but with the scale build part adding lots of weight it needed it.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
For the quality of kit and size of airframes they are not really that bad. Besides, even at the kit price it is still cheaper than scratch building.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I don't, but that is one awesome looking plane as well as quite the propeller on the front. What's the story behind that plane?