• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

If you think that's bad a few years ago I bought Jason Noll's electrified AW 150 cc Ultimate ...... 3 x 14s (3s+4s times 2 multiplied by 3)......had to get a special hydraulic crimper for my 75 Amp Anderson Power Pole connector make ups!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I fly right out my backyard as well. With a minimum of 30 minutes of on board fuel added to 60 seconds to refuel I can fly until my hearts content.
And never a complaint from the beef or veggies. LOL!!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I fly right out my backyard as well. With a minimum of 30 minutes of on board fuel added to 60 seconds to refuel I can fly until my hearts content.
Sounds nice! I drive 30 minutes and people complain all the time.;)

Would love to be able to do that......unfortunately I'm in a typical subdivision, not enough runway and neighbors just waiting to complain about something.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Sounds nice! I drive 30 minutes and people complain all the time.;)
It is, but get's boring by oneself, and I drive 2 hours to the field.
I have been working on this place since we bought it, getting near done but still have a bit of clearing and filling to do. I also want to add a deck on the front of the shop, plus a removable screen for painting. Here is my shop and runway, nothin big or fancy but it get's the job done.

Attachments

• P1080406.JPG
    P1080406.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 213
  • P1080407.JPG
    P1080407.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Would love to be able to do that......unfortunately I'm in a typical subdivision, not enough runway and neighbors just waiting to complain about something.
My other place is like that, they complained about a gas monster truck being loud. Sooooo, I took the muff off the weed eater and left it running in the evenings for a bit, never heard from those in particular again.