• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

BalsaDust

The knees are like jelly but it's done!!! All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

I can't believe I didn't put a 120 on it to begin with. Final weight is 34.5 lbs, and at that weight it jumped in the air and was climbing like a home sick angel. Very scale like power, the Falcon 29x9W is perfect, even makes a little noise too!! (I'm not an IMAC guy so I like noise ;) )

Just need to do a little bit of tweaking on the rig, but with the smaller engine this thing is going to be a BLAST!!

View attachment 54571

That thing does look really nice. I may have to steal that scheme at some point.

Buddy of mine did this covering job........hard to believe it started life as a plain jane H9 - 46% Ultimate

Attachments

• lg-1259858-5-1991.jpg
    lg-1259858-5-1991.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 304
  • lg-1259858-0-2437.jpg
    lg-1259858-0-2437.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 273

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That is one BIG plane to be electric. . . . . .:yesss: Your friend must have batteries the size of bricks to fly that monster. I bet it flies awesome though.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
The knees are like jelly but it's done!!! All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

I can't believe I didn't put a 120 on it to begin with. Final weight is 34.5 lbs, and at that weight it jumped in the air and was climbing like a home sick angel. Very scale like power, the Falcon 29x9W is perfect, even makes a little noise too!! (I'm not an IMAC guy so I like noise ;) )

Just need to do a little bit of tweaking on the rig, but with the smaller engine this thing is going to be a BLAST!!

View attachment 54571
Nice!!!! Glad it went well.....plane looks fantastic! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

That is one BIG plane to be electric. . . . . .:yesss: Your friend must have batteries the size of bricks to fly that monster. I bet it flies awesome though.
4 X 8,000 mAh 6S battery packs ..... tie two together to get 12S ..... 35C

Attachments

• lg-1259858-3-7532.jpg
    lg-1259858-3-7532.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 275