• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

You gots a couple of good idear's there, Jazz. I'ma steal them when I get my trailer, and ship it to [MENTION=48]Taildraggerrc[/MENTION] Custom trailer shop. ;)

Not a bad idea with the green effort!! I had a solar panel on my little camper trailer for rc use. It was only 15W Coleman. But with any amount of light, it would charge the battery. But I would have to charge the battery about 1x a year. I didnt spare any expense on the battery either. Optima blue top marine. A little over $200 for the battery, and with me leaving it out in the trailer over the winter, it has a dead cell in it. :( But I left the solar panel on the trailer when I sold it.

I would definately recommend talking with a rv shop about a solar panel, and what they would recommend, then build it yourself. ;)

Do-rag

100cc
averagebrunette;3067 wrote: Oh Do-rag, I know your one of the good stalkers ;) LOL

Nice to see you are still having a good time. It is a bummer that RDRC Fly-for-Tots is canceled this year was hoping to catch up with you there.

It is a bummer, but hope next year will be more special!!! I'm gonna bring 2x the normal donation I make :) Maybe I can make it down for a weekend to chill with my NC crew :D