• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I have used Redline for 3 years now on my DA engines and and have nothing but good to say about it. I took apart a VVRC 40 twin that had only had been run on Redline to replace the original rings with Bowman's and after close to 75 flights the piston, cylinder and rings looks almost new.

Reza

50cc
Sorry for my tardy replies. The 7 days on work leaves no time for anything but work, a little sleep, shower and do it again.

Love my job and my team, that's the good part of it.

Guys, have you seen those old videos of Jay Leno saying why he only uses Red Line Oil products in his classics and antique cars? He was not paid for any of it, just did it to really promote all the good stuff Red Line has to offer. I enjoyed those videos, if I find them, I'll post them.

Reza

50cc
Good for you Mike.
I love Stihl chainsaws....some of the best. Never used their oil in engines to know much about them.
Red Line Two-Racing is meant for real high performance applications that run very hot and high RPM, Engines that run to 17,000 rpm like some of the Go Kart engines...Results of the engine internals on Red Line Oil speaks for itself. Safe decision :)

Mustang Man

New to GSN!
Reza: Okay I have read all the good reports on Redline 2-Stroke Racing Oil and I am making the switch. I ordred 8 16 oz bottles from Amazon.com today. If this qualifies me to enter in the raffle, please put my name in the hat.

I have all DA engines except for a Saito FG21 and a Moki 250 radial. I will put them on Redline as well, since they use 2-stroke oil mixed in gas for their lubrications. The FG21 takes 20:1 and the Moki will be either 40:1 or 50:1, and the DA engines will be at 40:1.

Thanks for all the good information.

Bill

Last edited:
I just bought my first gasser in Jan and I'm using Redline based on recommendation of guys who helped me out. They say it's the best and I have no reason to doubt them. I have zero bottles in stock so a couple free ones would be great. Thanks for pulling this together @Reza whether I win or not. Learned a lot just reading through this thread.

WMcNabb

150cc
I'm not switching, only because I'm just putting together my first gasser.

Reza, you and the others have convinced me to start out on the right foot with Red Line.

Just placed an order. Think I'll try it in my chain saws too!

Reza

50cc
Much appreciate the kind words guys.
I wish I could take credit for any of it, although I'm honored if I have helped in any ways.