• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
@Robbins the DA video, comparing "the french motorcycle racing oil" Which is Motul
im scared of motorcycles...
although i want a pearl white fat boi really bad :O
still dont understand what video everyone is referring to.

just burned 5 gallons of gas in two 120cc engines today. my 3rd time out this year. had a blast. redline fumes everywhere. It was heaven on earth! Jesus by my side, might i add.

oh and HAPPY EASTER to all christians and happy day of flying to all other folk! booyah-im still high from flying.

speaking of high from flying... is that Wesse dude flying anymore? always made me laugh. cool dude!

Reza

50cc
Robbins, 5 gallons in one day with DA 120 ..you're my hero!

If I get more than 5 flights in a day of flying at the field, I'd be lucky!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
dude, no i was'nt alone. i had help! i did charge 3 times though :)

only @Terryscustom can burn that much alone in a day!

you need to come visit Sioux Falls then we will have to bring a gas tanker out! should be enough for the midwest crew and south midwest crew (FBI dudes and them Nebraskan folk) and a few other of our hucktasktic KlanFolk. hell, i would have to suggest to you, Reza, that you figure out if you can attend the CornHuck this year. if you never flown with the likes of us you're out man!

someone post the video of cornhuckfest gagggle, i cant find it! i bet 20 gallons of redline is vaporized at that event every year.

garlandk

100cc
Been using redline for a few years now and mainly because DA recommends it. It's kept my engines running clean and never had an issue with any of my DAs. When I switched from another well known name I saw a bit of a difference. Plus the bottles are really easy to mix five gallons at a time.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Robbins, 5 gallons in one day with DA 120 ..you're my hero!

If I get more than 5 flights in a day of flying at the field, I'd be lucky!
My normal day is 4 flights. My 50 cc planes burn roughly 14 ounces a flight, so 5 gallons would be close to 50 flights. Unfortunately, there are some years where I barely get that many.:(