• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I think my record is 10 flights in a weekend, 4 on Saturday, 6 on Sunday (less peanuts out on Sundays usually). How someone manages to burn 5 gallons is astounding to me! :banana-dance:

I think my record is 10 flights in a weekend, 4 on Saturday, 6 on Sunday (less peanuts out on Sundays usually). How someone manages to burn 5 gallons is astounding to me! :banana-dance:

I have done it, and then some.
It helps to have a 170 cc motor on pipes, or a 200 cc motor.
I will fly 10 times in a day, and each flight is 12 to 14 minutes. practicing IMAC, each flight consists of doing 3 sequences.
ANd a little extra to practice one specific sequences.
I have two sets of batteries. I will change them out 2 times, so make 3 to 4 flights per charge.
This past weekend, I burned almost 6 gallons of gas.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I have done it, and then some.
It helps to have a 170 cc motor on pipes, or a 200 cc motor.
I will fly 10 times in a day, and each flight is 12 to 14 minutes. practicing IMAC, each flight consists of doing 3 sequences.
ANd a little extra to practice one specific sequences.
I have two sets of batteries. I will change them out 2 times, so make 3 to 4 flights per charge.
This past weekend, I burned almost 6 gallons of gas.
The way it's going lately at my club they would probably throw a guy out for flying that much.;)

LOL!! I hear ya!
I actually do that when no one is at the club flying, if I go on a Monday, wednesday, or Friday, i can do that.
This past saturday, i was the only one there.
Sometimes, i will get to the club at 8 am on a saturday or sunday, and bring out the sun spot. Most people come after noon time., So again, i can get lots of practice in.
Once people arrive and are flying, i will only fly when i can, and always asking others when i can fly. SO as to not hog the air-space,.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I switched to Red Line at the beginning of last year. I love it. Great protection for my engine.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Shoooot....that's easy. 4-6 on Thursdays. Same on Fridays, Usually 5-6 on Saturdays and Sundays. 24, 32, 50 and 60 ounce tanks drink lots of fuel. :yesss: