• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

sweetpea

100cc
I've got decals. PUt them on my pit box and tool box in my shop. I made my own Vinyl Decals for my planes.

I just checked my supply and I'm down to one 16oz bottle left. Looks like I need to go shopping!!

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
I didn't wait for Reza to relpy - If you have a personal contact, I'll re-send this. But here's what I sent to the email address on the Redline website:

There has been much debate in the RC airplane community about which oil is best for our high performance 2-stroke gasoline engines. There are fans of Stihl Ultra, Amzoil, Red Aero, Bel-Ray, and of course Redline Racing.

I personally have used 3 of the aforementioned oils. We all understand that we are a small part of the market place, but we share a passion for what we do and use a larger quantity per application than most any other end user. I use probably 20 times the oil in my airplanes that I ever would in my weedeater or blower. And the same is true for all my flying colleagues. Your oil has even been recommended by the most trusted manufacturer of high performance 2 stroke gasoline engines in the world - Desert Aircraft.

Your support of our sport through the donation of lanyards, decals, and some sample bottles to be given away is very much appreciated. Your support (and your high quality oil!!) is what has converted to me a lifetime customer, giving away all my Stihl and Amzoil. I drive a Silverado HD Duramax/Allison and will be using your diesel oil on my next oil change. When I service the transmission, it will have Redline transmission fluid.
Thanks again for your support,

Dr. Steven Shipley, Ed.D.

Reza

50cc
Steven, sorry for my tardy reply. Had a very long week.

I much appreciate your email and your gratitude to them supporting our hobby.

It is one of the best things we can do to keep a company motivated in supporting us modelers.

Positive words don't cost any of us anything but can be a huge driver for people and companies that support us besides the fact it makes us feel good about ourselves being positive.

Thank you so much!!!
Reza
The contact you sent it on their website is good contact that I use too.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
My pleasure!! They could become a huge part of what we do if they were interested. My club puts on the West Texas Warbirds every September and most of the pilots that come are flying gasoline engines. I'll put up a banner and give them the opportunity to be a sponsor if they're interested.

sweetpea

100cc
They sent me a Banner for my IMAC contests that they requested I sent back (which I did). Redline was popular in Vegas because of the offroad racing out there, not for RC.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Here's the email I got from Red Line:

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your kind email. Reza and Desert Aircraft have been great ambassadors for Red LIne, so we try to support them in any way we can. I've heard many good things from RC airplane pilots about our Two-Stroke Racing Oil. We strive to put out the highest-quality products so it's gratifying to hear that they perform well for our customers and outperform competitor products.

If we can every help you with technical support on our products, please contact us. We have a tech guy who is here to help customers with product application, answer questions and generally help in any way he can.

Kindest regards,
--
Kit Szwarcburg
Marketing Coordinator

Red Line Synthetic Oil Corp.
6100 Egret Court
Benicia, CA 94510

T: 707.745.6100