• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

Mustang Man

New to GSN!
I am converted. I received my order ot Redline Wednesday. Poured all my Sthil HP Ultra mix into the Sthil chainsaw can and mixed up two batches. One at 40:1 for the DA's and Moki, one at 20:1 for the Saito FG21. If it quits raining and blowing, I will be trying it out.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Same here. The last rain storms that came through here were moving at 45mph. Needless to say, didn't even wet the ground.

sweetpea

100cc
All of you can have my rain in Ohio..........they have not started construction on my shop because of all the rain we have been getting. My yard is underwater!

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Must be nice. We went for 4 years averaging less that 2 inches per year when we normally get 17-18. Three of the bigger lakes in the region that had supplied water to Amarillo and Lubbock and all the smaller towns have been officially labeled as dry - less than 2% capacity. Don't know what we're going to do.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Must be nice. We went for 4 years averaging less that 2 inches per year when we normally get 17-18. Three of the bigger lakes in the region that had supplied water to Amarillo and Lubbock and all the smaller towns have been officially labeled as dry - less than 2% capacity. Don't know what we're going to do.
It is a terrible situation there. We were in trouble here but had a crazy wet winter so we healed up a bit.

Reza

50cc
I just made the list of contributors of this thread into a spreadsheet , by my count 37 so far. This excludes sleepy and I.

We'll do the drawing soon!