• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC Extra 330SC 50-60CC

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 24748looked what arrived at my house today.. could be mine,, thanks to a good buddy details to come later

Oh yeah?!?

Me too!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403651456.532904.jpg

With the same crushed tab as Mike
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403651506.134356.jpg

Easy fix, but I hate seeing damage when I open a box

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think it's because they're being shipped individually from overseas.

The ones that Tim is bringing in on the container will probably be fine.

Well david is going to go a Head and build that one.. so I will wait til July for mine... its gona suck being stuck with just one plane for a month or two

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
the first version requires some weight. Most guys are putting about 4-5oz on for a neutral plane. However they report it's still flying very light due to it's large air-frame. We are actually sold out of V1 and V2 has a longer nose to help offset this. they are on the way in now

SnowDog

@bbrown2828
Did you install the stock pull-pull rudder wire on the 50cc Extra that you built or did you upgrade to something stronger?
Did you have a similar concern about the pull-pull rudder wires on your 50cc Slick as well?

I'm trying to decide if I should stick with the stock pull-pull wire or upgrade to something stronger?

gyro

GSN Contributor
@bbrown2828
Did you install the stock pull-pull rudder wire on the 50cc Extra that you built or did you upgrade to something stronger?
Did you have a similar concern about the pull-pull rudder wires on your 50cc Slick as well?

I'm trying to decide if I should stick with the stock pull-pull wire or upgrade to something stronger?

100% upgrade!

Hard to go back and do it after one snaps and you have no rudder. :)

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Tail section all hinged. Going to get some pictures up tonight (hopefully). Plane to get the servos installed and set up. Then on to the wings and motor.

Jake